Time Management – Social Media Best Practices
While social media has exploded in recent years and has become an essential part of business, many of us don’t quite understand it. Each social network has its own layout and etiquette, so what is incredibly popular on Facebook may be ignored on LinkedIn, and vice versa.
If you would like help with your social media, all you need to do is drop us a line or give us a call.
In the meantime, you might find this fantastic infographic from the Social Times interesting. It explains best practises for marketing using each platform.
Social Networking – Top Tips
- Facebook – use photos and plenty of them
- Twitter – multimedia is key. Have a look at Twitter Cards too
- Google+ – make sure to use Hangouts and make the most of the YouTube integration
- YouTube – branded videos are popular
- LinkedIn – consider an interactive resume for maximum effect; multimedia works well too
- Flickr – only share print-quality images; quality is as important as content on this network
- Pinterest – make sure to watermark all images so your brand is shared along with the photo
- Instagram – as with Pinterest, ensure your images are high quality. Think of it as an e-commerce resource
- Vine – You have six seconds, make them count!
Now, here’s the infographic:
cushion the impact provides award winning personal and virtual assistance and customised lifestyle management for hard working and hard living individuals and small business owners. We know there aren’t enough hours in the day, so let us help you live an organised, efficient, & fulfilling life. Take a deep breath & call us today. Your personal service awaits!!